- In the wikiquote in lingua latina there aren't any Specialis:Listadmins because only you and I are here. And I haven't requested permission to be administrator because I don´t speak latin very well. so if you want to be administrator, we can send a request to wikimedia, and we need to create some pages as a prerequisite to requesting your admin status. See:current request for permissions. At present I'm collaborating in Vicicitatio. --Donnio 19:26 iun 20, 2005 (UTC)
- Tibi gratiam ago ad tuo respondo.
- Honestly I'm not so well in lingua latina (and suppose you speak better than I), but we need to change messages into Latin as you tried to change "Wikiquote" to "Vicicitatio". So I would like to take the honorary burden of administrators till the really appropriate people find this terram incognitam. I'll put my request on the page you have created. Valeto. --Aphaea 10:38 iun 21, 2005 (UTC)
- yo soy sólo administrador en wikiquote en españoll es:Usuario:Unnio. for to change the messanges of system, there is a page :Specialis:Allmessages. but the name of domain cannot be changed in allmessages. --Donnio 01:33 iun 22, 2005 (UTC)
- Ah, I realize now the problem. NO, admin cannot change the names of namespaces because they are defined in LanguageLa.php. And Vicicitatio sounds better for project names[ace of La wikiquote than Wikiquote at least for me --- and if I recall correctly we can ask developers to fix it on Bugzilla. --Aphaea 03:17 iun 22, 2005 (UTC)
- yes, If can to change to wikiquote for vicicitatio, is ok, but can you change the icon of wikiquote too? --Donnio 20:06 iun 22, 2005 (UTC)
- If we prepare a logo with project name ("Vicicitatio") and upload it to meta, we can ask developer to replace it with the current one, if I recall corretly. We can get image without letters, if necessary (from commons). But I can't write in a good way like the curernt logo .. can you ? And do you oppose to change the name leaving the logo in this way? --Aphaea 21:53 iun 22, 2005 (UTC)
- I m ok. bye. --Donnio 03:26 iul 19, 2005 (UTC)
- Salve Apheae! Nice to hear again from you! --Antonius 12:10 aug 10, 2005 (UTC)
attiva vel activa[recencere]
apparet te esse Italianam
- Verum. Gratiam tibi ago. Aphaea
Shall we use Classic or Ecclesiastic pronunctiation? --Argentino 17:57, 18 Iunii 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry for late reply, and thank you a good question.
- . Before determination, we shall determine our mind if we want really to have "dicta Vicicitatio". As for GFDL I suppose many prefer English version, since it is one sole offcial version.
- . As for other authors, currently I think Classic pronunciation fits to the classic / antique authors. I am not sure it is same to medieval or modern authors. I have been teached in classical one, but there are many other people, and even for me, prayer catholic, like Pater Nostre would sound strange in classic one.
- . Themes are much difficult. There would be both classic and medieval. I prefer to wait are community grows large enough determine such question by consensus. --Aphaea 10:06, 3 Iulii 2006 (UTC)
Wikiquote interlanguage communication[recencere]
Hi, I'm Nemo from the Italian language Wikiquote and I'm writing you (via a bot) because you're an administrator of Wikiquote in this language; please excuse me if you've received this message more than once.
The simple thing that I want you to know is that Wikiquote has an official mailing list, Wikiquote-l, which can be used to communicate and discuss matters which interest all Wikiquotes. This mailing list was last "advertised" about three or four years ago, before many of us joined Wikiquote, and is currently almost not participated at all by Wikiquote users and very low-traffic. I ask you to subscribe, to participate in discussions and to write about your Wikiquote.
I love Wikiquote, as you probably do, and I think that we should be proud of what we do here, share our experiences and good practices to make Wikiquote better and raise awareness of it.
I remind you that Meta-Wiki is the best place for Wikimedia projects coordination, and it contains several pages about Wikiquote, and specifically this talk page which can be used to discuss about Wikiquote if you don't like mailing lists.
I hope that this message has been useful for you. Cheers, Nemo (write me) 10:16, 14 Decembris 2010 (UTC)
Your admin status[recencere]
Hello. I'm a steward. A new policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc.) was adopted by community consensus recently. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on wikis with no inactivity policy.
You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for 2 years) on lawikiquote, where you are an administrator. Since that wiki does not have its own administrators' rights review process, the global one applies.
If you want to keep your rights, you should inform the community of the wiki about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your rights, please contact the stewards at m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights, and demonstrate a continued requirement to maintain these rights.
We stewards will evaluate the responses. If there is no response at all after approximately one month, we will proceed to remove your administrative rights. In cases of doubt, we will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact us on m:Stewards' noticeboard.